Get unlimited free entry to 89 Texas state parks for yourself and guests for a year—plus discounts on camping, park store purchases and equipment rentals—with this Texas State Park Pass Certificate.
Please note that the Texas State Parks Pass Certificate is not available for immediate download or printing. A physical pass certificate will be issued through the mail.
- Fully transferable certificate must be redeemed at a Texas state park; must be original and will be surrendered at redemption.
- Present to Park Entrance Staff or where fees are collected on arrival to redeem.
- Certificate is valid only for a single standard Texas State Park Pass; may not be exchanged for cash or other benefits; not eligible for unclaimed property return.
- Pass is good for 1 year after certificate is redeemed; unredeemed certificate expires on the date written on the certificate.
- Texas State Park Pass grants you and guests free entry to any of 89 state parks across the Lone Star State; activity and camping fees still apply.
- To apply park-entry discount, pass holder must be present and provide valid ID; for iron ranger stations or after-hours check-in, you will need the number printed on your pass.
- Park staff can look up pass info provided pass holder's digital profile and ID match; having the physical pass significantly speeds up the check-in process and is recommended.
- Pass also applies to guests riding in your same noncommercial car or boat; if entering park by bike, motorcycle or on foot, you can bring up to 14 guests entering the same way.
- When camping with pass, you pay half price for the 2nd night; requires a stay of 2 or more consecutive nights in the same campsite or regular screen shelter.
- Blackout dates apply to camping discount and are set by each park as needed; camping discount is attached to your pass and will be applied when you pay the camping fees.
- For a 10% discount on most retail and rental items in Texas state park stores, show your pass at the register; stores operated by partnership agreements may not honor discount.
Made in USA.
Pass is honored at 89 sites managed by the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- Discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounted rates; discounts expire when pass expires; discounts cannot be transferred and have no cash value.
- Abuse of pass discounts may result in revocation of pass and/or discount benefits.
- Texas State Parks Annual Pass Certificate is non-refundable.