• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic Maps
Canyonlands National Park encloses 337,598 acres of colorful canyons, mesas, buttes, fins, arches, and spires in the heart of southeast Utah's high desert. This Map Pack combines the three distinct districts of Canyonlands into an easy to purchase bundle. While the districts appear close on a map, there are no roads that directly link them so each map in the bundle represents a different adventure into the rugged canyon landscape. The districts share a primitive desert atmosphere, but each retains its own character and offers different opportunities for exploration and adventure.
The Canyonlands National Park Map Pack includes:
- Map 310 :: Island in the Sky District: Canyonlands National Park
- Map 311 :: Needles District: Canyonlands National Park
- Map 312 :: Maze District: Canyonlands National Park
Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
We make every effort to ensure orders are fulfilled and ready for shipment within 2-3 business days. However, due to the holidays, please allow for up to 3-5 business days for your order to ship. No orders are shipped on Saturday & Sunday.
Unless noted on a product's page, orders will ship in the order they were received. We will notify you via email as soon as your order is ready for shipment.
Standard delivery times:
U.S. orders: 2-5 business days.
Orders to Canada: 5-9 business days.
Other international orders: 10-15 business days.
FedEx Standard Overnight:
- Orders are delivered in 1 business day after fulfillment.
- Orders placed Monday - Friday after 12pm Eastern Time will likely ship the following business day.
Orders that are shipped and tracked with USPS: USPS does not make any guarantees on shipping times. Read our shipping policy for full details.