This Infinity Sticker features Idaho’s iconic Sawtooth mountain range and climbing paradise Elephant’s Perch.
These 3.5”x26” vinyl stickers are dishwasher safe, waterproof and up resistant.
They are designed to overlap themselves around any size water bottle creating an infinite landscape!
How to Hydrascape
Apply your Sticker to any surface:
Apply your Sticker to a water bottle:
1) Determine your placement on a CLEAN & DRY surface in a climate above 50°
2) PLACE it and PRESS it down..thoroughly
3) HEAT it with a BLOW DRYER while pressing it down to add EXTRA STRENGTH. (optional)
For SKIS, BOARDS & BOATS:
You must add heat after applying it (Step 3). Let it cure for at least a day before taking it out to your playground.
1) CLEAN and DRY your bottle with soap and water.
2) PEEL 2-3 inches of backing off the tallest end of your sticker and STICK this end near the bottom of your bottle.
3) OVERLAP the sticker on itself as you wrap it around bottle, always LINING up the bottom edge with previous wrap. SMOOTH as you go.
4) HEAT it with a BLOW DRYER while pressing down to add extra STRENGTH. (optional)
Enjoy your fresh, new water bottle!
Orders are currently fulfilled and ready for shipment within 2-3 business days. No orders are shipped on Saturday & Sunday.
Passes will ship in the order they were received. We will notify you via email as soon as your order is ready for shipment.
Standard delivery times:
U.S. orders: 2-5 business days.
Orders to Canada: 5-9 business days.
Other international orders: 10-15 business days.
FedEx Standard Overnight:
- Orders are delivered in 1 business day after fulfillment.
- Orders placed Monday - Friday after 12pm Eastern Time will likely ship the following business day.
Orders that are shipped and tracked with USPS: USPS does not make any guarantees on shipping times. Read our shipping policy for full details.
Did not wrap around my 32oz Klean Kanteen and have the image look layered. I had to cut the image and move the mountains so that you could most of them. It's ok but since I live near the Sawtooth mountains I wanted better.