Free shipping for this item with the purchase of a Park Pass.
ONLY Available in U.S.
- Soft cover. 496 pages. Covers 59 national parks.
- 300 photographs. 80 colorful maps. Park descriptions & brief history.
- Travel planning tips. Itineraries. Directions.
- Activities. Camping information. Weighs 1.5 lbs..
National Geographic writers hit all 59 national parks -- including Pinnacles, the newest in the crown -- for intensive on-the-ground research. 300 photos and 80 colorful maps complete the extraordinary package.
Practical and comprehensive coverage includes engaging, individual park descriptions and brief history, travel planning tips, itineraries and directions, activities, park lodges and hotels, visitor center contact information, and camping information.
Well-known national parks writers provide new insights into the parks and share favorite spots for viewing scenery, wildlife, sunsets, and more in this Centennial edition.
Orders are fulfilled and ready for shipment within 1-2 business days. No orders are shipped on Saturday & Sunday.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines
|Service||Cutoff date for delivery on or before 12/24|
|USPS Standard Delivery Domestic||Deadline has passed|
|USPS Priority Mail||Deadline has passed|
|FedEx Overnight||Deadline has passed|
|International||Deadline has passed|
FedEx Standard Overnight:
- Orders are delivered in 1 business day after fulfillment.
- Orders placed Monday - Friday after 12pm Eastern Time will likely ship the following business day.
Standard delivery times:
U.S. orders: 2-5 business days.
Orders to Canada: 5-9 business days.
Other international orders: 10-15 business days.
Orders are shipped and tracked with USPS. USPS does not make any guarantees on shipping times. Read our shipping policy for full details.