This sticker is a tribute to our favorite season, including powdery pillows and deep ski tracks, with Washington’s iconic Mount Rainier standing tall in the background.
This durable, one-of-a-kind sticker is designed to wrap around itself to create an
INFINITE LANDSCAPE on any size of bottle! As you rotate your bottle, you will see no beginning and no end to your sticker- just a colorful, unique landscape!This sticker also looks awesome on skis, boards, cars, coolers, racks and beyond!
This sticker is 3.25”x25”
quality vinyl • waterproof • dishwasher safe • UV resistant
All Hydrascape Sticker Products are made in Bellingham, WA
How to Hydrascape
Apply your Sticker to any surface:
Apply your Sticker to a water bottle:
1) Determine your placement on a CLEAN & DRY surface in a climate above 50°
2) PLACE it and PRESS it down..thoroughly
3) HEAT it with a BLOW DRYER while pressing it down to add EXTRA STRENGTH. (optional)
For SKIS, BOARDS & BOATS:
You must add heat after applying it (Step 3). Let it cure for at least a day before taking it out to your playground.
1) CLEAN and DRY your bottle with soap and water.
2) PEEL 2-3 inches of backing off the tallest end of your sticker and STICK this end near the bottom of your bottle.
3) OVERLAP the sticker on itself as you wrap it around bottle, always LINING up the bottom edge with previous wrap. SMOOTH as you go.
4) HEAT it with a BLOW DRYER while pressing down to add extra STRENGTH. (optional)
Enjoy your fresh, new water bottle!
Looks amazing on my computer!