This Infinity Sticker® features Zion National Park, with Angels Landing, sandstone cliffs carved by the virgin river and lush cottonwood trees. It’s also home to the endangered California Condor, which we have featured as our bonus sticker!
Dimensions: 3.25”x 25”
waterproof • dishwasher safe • UV resistant
All Hydrascape Sticker Products are made in Bellingham, WA
How to Hydrascape
Apply your Sticker to any surface:
Apply your Sticker to a water bottle:
1) Determine your placement on a CLEAN & DRY surface in a climate above 50°
2) PLACE it and PRESS it down..thoroughly
3) HEAT it with a BLOW DRYER while pressing it down to add EXTRA STRENGTH. (optional)
For SKIS, BOARDS & BOATS:
You must add heat after applying it (Step 3). Let it cure for at least a day before taking it out to your playground.
1) CLEAN and DRY your bottle with soap and water.
2) PEEL 2-3 inches of backing off the tallest end of your sticker and STICK this end near the bottom of your bottle.
3) OVERLAP the sticker on itself as you wrap it around bottle, always LINING up the bottom edge with previous wrap. SMOOTH as you go.
4) HEAT it with a BLOW DRYER while pressing down to add extra STRENGTH. (optional)
Enjoy your fresh, new water bottle!
We make every effort to ensure orders are fulfilled and ready for shipment within 2-3 business days. No orders are shipped on Saturday & Sunday.
Unless noted on a product's page, orders will ship in the order they were received. We will notify you via email as soon as your order is ready for shipment. Digital Products (Guides and Gift Cards) are available for immediate download or will be emailed to you.
Standard delivery times:
U.S. orders: 2-5 business days.
Orders to Canada: 5-9 business days.
Other international orders: 10-15 business days.
FedEx Standard Overnight:
- Orders are delivered in 1 business day after fulfillment.
- Orders placed Monday - Friday after 12pm Eastern Time will likely ship the following business day.
Orders that are shipped and tracked with USPS: USPS does not make any guarantees on shipping times. Read our shipping policy for full details.
I absolutely love this sticker! It is the second I have for Utah because, as a resident of Southern Utah, I recognize this place as the paradise it is and I want to express my joy in getting to live here. I placed this sticker on my computer where I can gaze at it and be inspired by it, all day while I work.
I got these to surprise my children to remind them of the amazing places we have visited and the amazing scenery there. We got new RTIC insulated water bottles and applied them this evening. They look amazing and look especially good with the colored water bottles.